Effective Date: August 10, 2020
Effective Date: August 10, 2020
- Create or register an account;
- Administer your account;
- Upload Information to the Services;
- Submit questions, requests, other communications to us via forms, email, or other communication channels;
- contact us for technical or customer support;
- Interact with our social media accounts;
- Participate in contests, surveys, demonstrations, or other promotional or marketing events;
- Interact with other users and guests on our public forums;
- Apply for employment, or
- Integrate Third Party Services with your account.
- Responding to requests or inquiries from you;
- Providing customer support or technical assistance;
- Contacting you to provide updates to our products and services;
- Providing marketing materials for our products, services and features that you may be interested in;
- Monitoring the performance of our marketing efforts;
- Creating, managing, or administering your Information and account, including identifying you with your account or the account of a customer of ours;
- Billing you and processing your financial Information and other payment methods for products or Services purchased;
- Providing access to certain areas, functionalities, and features of our Services;
- Communicating with you about activities on our Services and policy changes;
- Undertaking activities to secure, verify or maintain the quality of a service;
- Allowing you to register for events, or
- Sharing with third parties for the purposes discussed below.
- To improve, upgrade or enhance our Services;
- For other business analysis or research purposes;
- To customize existing and future product offerings and other aspects of the Services to you and Users;
- To secure the Services and our systems, and to protect your Information and data;
- To protect against malicious, deceptive or illegal activity and to prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- To verify your identity and to prevent fraud;
- To debug and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- To enforce our terms and policies; or
- To comply with our legal obligations and as required by applicable law, rule, legal process or regulation, or as may be required for the public good;
- For audit purposes, or for other compliance activities.
- In accordance with a customer’s instructions, including any applicable terms in a customer agreement, and in compliance with applicable law and legal process.
- With vendors we engage to help provide you with the Services, such as data storage, hosting, and payment processing.
- With third-party service providers who enable certain features or functionalities of the Services that you have requested.
- With vendors we engage to help us with marketing and email campaigns, to advertise, gain insights, and perform analytics into how the Services are used and how they might be improved.
- As necessary to comply with applicable law, including governmental requests, law enforcement requests, and otherwise to protect the rights, privacy, safety, or property of you, us, or others.
- As necessary in the event of a proposed or actual reorganization, reincorporation, change of control, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, financing, bankruptcy, public offering, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock.
- To allow for Users, and other representatives and personnel of our customers to be able to access, modify, or restrict access to Information.